Our quality candles should be a relaxing pleasure. These simple tips will help ensure you have a safe experience and keep your candles in top condition for a longer lasting even burn.
• Never leave a lit candle unattended
• Keep out of reach of children
• Don't light candles near flammable materials
• Always burn on a heat resistant surface
• Be aware that the glass holder will get hot
Looking after your candle
• The first time you light your candle don't trim the wick and allow the whole surface to melt completely. This will help to prevent your candle from ‘tunneling’ (burning in the centre only.)
• Short burn times also encourage tunneling, so it is better to burn for longer periods if possible.
• Don't light candles in drafty areas as this encourages uneven burning
• It’s best to extinguish candles 10mm from the base preferably using a snuffer
• Trim the wick to 5mm before relighting to prevent smoke
• Keep your candles free from dust.